There are currently six Indigenous internships available with the Ontario Government. Please check back frequently -- we post new opportunities as they become available.
Six Indigenous Internships
The Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies has partnered with Ontario Public Service, Ministry of Economic Development and Growth/Ministry of Research Innovation and Science, Ministry of Energy and Ministry of Infrastructure, to offer four exciting intern positions this summer.
- Communications Intern
- Policy Intern
- Business and Financial Planning Intern
- Program and Service Delivery Intern
DURATION: 6 months Summer – Fall 2018
HOURS: 36.25 hours per week – Monday to Friday
DEADLINE: Tuesday, May 22, 2018, 4:30pm
- Applicant must identify as an Indigenous person (i.e. First Nations, Métis, Inuit)
- Restricted to Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, York University Students (Graduation date between 2013-2018)
- Open to 4th year LA&PS students
- 6.0 Grade Point Average, B or better
- You are legally entitled to work in Canada