The Office of the Faculty Council is responsible for academic policy development and the support thereof in consultation and co-operation with the University Senate, appropriate administrative offices in the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies, and the wider University community.
The Office of the Faculty Council undertakes activities that implement Faculty and University academic policies. The Council Office also contributes to a number of adjudicative functions by supporting the work of committees that make academic judgments in individual cases. We foster a climate of trust and continuous improvement within the Faculty.
News & Events
- Call for Nominations: Faculty Council & Senate
- Call for Nominations: Online Nomination Form
- Discussion at the February meeting of the Faculty Council: University Academic Plan 2015-2020
The meetings of the Liberal Arts & Professional Studies Faculty Council normally take place the second Thursday of each month at 3:00 pm in the Senate Chambers, Room N940, Ross Building.
- 2017-2018 Council agenda packages and meeting synopses
- Archived Council agendas, minutes and meeting synopses