The communications team in the Faculty of Liberal Arts & Professional Studies works closely with faculty, staff, and other community members to develop and deliver engaging and informative communications strategies, stories and materials.
We provide advice, planning, strategy, and writing and editing services to the LA&PS community in support of key priorities, as well as graphic design, photography, and video support.
We can assist with:
- Integrated communications strategy and planning, including print, online and social media
- Content creation and editing services
- Creative services
- Photography and video services
- Event listings and promotion
Additional resources available:
- Submit a student or alumni profile to be used in future LA&PS materials and on our website
- Submit content for the Dean's Office TV display. Note the screens get updated on Monday mornings and information needs to be submitted by 9am the Thursday prior.
- York University brand standards and toolbox
- University style guide
- Downloadable templates
- Tips for websites
- Tips for social media
Please reach out to the communications team with any questions you have at email@example.com.